Cine Film Transfer To Digital Files or DVD
Penny Lane Video specializes in highest quality, flicker free 8mm and 16mm Cine film to DVD and computer file transfers for clients throughout the UK. We can convert 8mm and 16mm film to various digital formats including Avi, Mp4 etc.
We use only the latest transfer FRAME by Frame units with led lighting. Our high quality transfer equipment will provide you only the very best bright and evenly lit, flicker free conversion of your precious Cine films. We also adjusts the colouring in the transfer process. Nobody can do it better. Check out Our customer feedback page.
Prices for all types of 8mm cine film transfers are as follows:-
- 8mm and 16mm film is charged at £36 per 400ft spool.
- A 200ft 5 inch Diameter spool is £18 per spool.
- 50ft cine reels (3 inches in diameter) attract an additional handling charge per film making them £7.00 each.
- Footage is charged Prorata, The frame scanning unit calculates automatically the exact amount of film.
- You will need to additionally add the Delivery and Media cost as below.
Delivery Media Costs
- We have a £20 Media charge, which covers up-to 1600ft wether its going to DVD Files, or Usb Stick.
- If you want the computer files AVI or MP4 files or other computer file type, the cost is free apart from the USB3 stick or portable Hard Drive.
- The standard £20 media charge is applied to all work. You can provide your own portable Hard Drive, USB3 Memory Stick or Memory card etc, or we provide at a very reasonable cost.
- If you need to transfer to anything else please ask for costs.
Extra Services offered
- Additional DVD copies are £5 each, ordered at the same time as your film transfer.
- Extra Memory Cards or Hard Drives at Currys costs.
- Titles in between each film are 60p each.
- Gift Vouchers available from £30.
All prices are PLUS Delivery